How To Add A Blog
Blogging is one of those many ways you can reach out to your people and be where they are. If you're not familiar with a blog, put, its similar to an online journal or diary. It's a place both to convey your ideas and gather new ones at the same time. With a blog, you can share products, methods, or get a conversation started about anything you would like. The goal is that people will interact with your content by "liking, sharing and following."
In this article, we will discuss the basics of "How to Add a Blog" to your Gator website. If you do not have content to add to your blog yet or need help gettings started, we recommend reviewing the default articles that are present when creating a new blog for the first time.
Adding a Blog to your Gator website:
The first step towards creating a blog is to determine if the Template you chose already has one or not.
To do so, click the Pages tab from your left-hand menu in your primary design dashboard and review the page list.
- If you do already have a blog, it will appear as a page titled Blog.
- If you do not already have a blog page, click the Blog Icon in your left-hand menu.
- A Menu will appear where you will have the option to click Create Blog.
- Once you select Create Blog, a menu will appear where you can choose the blog template.
- Browse through these and select the template that best fits how you want your blog to look.
- Select Preview to see how it looks online and select Create to move forward.
- Next, you will need to name your blog something fresh and memorable.
- Your blog should now be available from the pages section as well as the posting page.