How do I choose what cPanel themes are available to my clients?
In WHM, you can choose which themes are available to your clients.
To manage available cPanel themes:
- Log into WHM.
- In the left side menu, find cPanel.
- Under cPanel, click Branding.
- Next to the x3 theme, click Live Editor. This will show you a list of available themes.
- Select the the Enable checkbox for each theme you wish to make available to clients. In addition, below each theme, you have the following options:
- Apply to My Account - applies the selected theme to only your account
- Apply to All Accounts - applies the selected theme to all resold accounts
- Set Default for New Accounts - sets the selected theme as the default theme for all new accounts
- Edit this Style - allows you to edit various aspects of the cPanel interface
You can also manage cPanel themes, by doing the following:
- In the left side menu, find Plugins.
- Under Plugins, click RVSkin Manager.
- Scroll down to the Themes section and click Selectable Themes.
- Click the link to follow the redirect.
- In the Configuration tab, select the checkboxes for themes you would like to make available to your cPanel users.
- Click Save Configuration to confirm changes.