GoToMeeting - Screen Share with Support
What is GoToMeeting?
LogMeIn created GoToMeeting, and it's a third-party professional online meeting software that makes it easy to connect with people.
GoToMeeting allows us to engage with you through interactive tools; view your screen in real-time, instantaneously, and securely. Here are a few case scenarios that can be better handled using this tool:
- Email Configurations
- Troubleshooting WordPress
- Navigating cPanel
- Visual Walkthrough
- Unable to understand an error or issue after executing an action
How To Join a Meeting?
When you contact HostGator support, we will walk We will assist you through the process of joining a GoToMeeting session.; here's a short quick guide on how it works:
- Go to the GoToMeeting website.
- Enter the provided 9-digit meeting ID to join the session.
- After you have successfully entered the provided 9-digit meeting ID, you will be assigned as the Presenter to share your screen with that single support agent.
Unlimited participants are allowed in a GoToMeeting session, so you can invite your developer, business partner, colleague, etc., to join.
- As the Presenter, our support agent will be able to see what you see on your screen to better assist you in troubleshooting the issue you are contacting us about!
GoToMeeting allows us to use a Drawing tool to draw on your screen (using arrows or circles) to mark and guide you where to click or go. Such a handy feature! Talk about saving you some time, sweat, and tears. To use this feature, you MUST download the GoToMeeting desktop application. The browser and mobile versions, at this moment, do NOT support this feature.
For a step-by-step guide on how to install GoToMeeting, please refer to the following articles:
To learn more about how to use the GoToMeeting app, you may also visit: