Editing Your Account Details
- GATOR WEBSITE BUILDER CONTENT -
This content only applies to Gator Website Builder hosting plans which are accessible by going to app.gator.com.
For more articles, check out the HostGator Gator Website Builder category
or directly access the Gator Knowledge Base.
Your account should always maintain the most accurate, up-to-date contact information so that your services can remain active.
This article will cover how to access and update your account details, including the Account Owner's Name, Email Address, and Password Reset.
Accessing your account details:
To access your account details and make changes, you'll need to be logged into your account and on the main report and follow these steps:
- From the account dashboard, select My Account from the left-hand menu.
- From the My Account screen, there are three tabs at the top left containing: Details, Services, and Invoices.
- From the Details tab, you will see your account information below and buttons for making edits.
- If you select Change Password, you will see the criteria for entering your old and new password information.
- If you choose Edit Details, you will see the fields for editing your First & Last Name, Phone number, and account Language.
- In the bottom area, you can update your payment method on file to a new Credit Card or switch to using PayPal.
Pro Tip: This does not change the Registrant Information found in a WHOIS database; to do this, you will need to edit your domain's contact information directly.