Directory Index with Plesk
Plesk for Windows
This tool allows you to specify the file which loads as your default page whenever anyone types your domain name.
- Log in to Plesk.
- Click on the Websites & Domains tab.
- Click Virtual Directories.
- Click Directory Properties.
- Within the Default documents search order section, add the file name if it is not there, and then rearrange the order if needed so that the desired file is listed first:
- Click OK to apply the changes.
This article applies to Plesk for Windows only, which is available on our Windows Shared Hosting and Windows Dedicated Servers.