Customer Portal - Add Packages
The Add Packages page allows you to add a new Shared, Optimized WordPress, Cloud, Reseller, VPS, Linux Dedicated, or Windows Dedicated hosting package to your existing Customer Portal account. Once the order is completed, your new hosting package will be listed within your existing Customer Portal.
Add a Hosting Package
To purchase an additional package from within your Customer Portal:
- Log into your Customer Portal at https://portal.hostgator.com/.
- If you cannot remember your password, click on the Forgot Password link below the login area, then follow the instructions emailed to the primary email address on file.
- Select Hosting from the left-hand side menu.
- Click Add a Package.
- From the listing, select the package type that you want to add.
- If you want to purchase a new domain, enter the name into the empty field. If you would like to transfer an existing domain to HostGator, click I Already Own This Domain.
Next, you will be able to change the plan type and billing term, then enter in a cPanel username.
Next, you will want to select if the payment will be from a credit card on file, a new credit card, or a PayPal payment. You can use the tabs to switch between payment methods.
The Additional Services section will let you add or remove recommended add-ons for the hosting plan.
Our default coupon SNAPPY will automatically be added to your order; however, if you have any other coupons, you can enter it here.Note: Our Promotional 20% off coupon is applied automatically to your first invoice of the new package.