Customer Portal - Account Summary
The Account Summary page is the home page of HostGator's Billing & Support System, also referred to as the Customer Portal. It is the first page you see when you log into the Billing & Support System.
The left-hand side menu allows you to access a majority of areas of your Customer Portal. The remaining areas are found under the Account option in the top right-hand corner.
You can find the following items on the Account Summary page:
- A listing of the next packages (up to 3) set to renew on your billing account
- The View More button that redirects to the Hosting Packages section
- Links to the management of the hosting packages and addons
- Direct access to cPanel
- Transfer or Manage domains
- Add a new hosting package
- View and update billing details
- Request a content migration
- Contact Support
This is a section where 3 of the most recommended apps are displayed.
At the top of the page, you can find:
- A search box for our Knowledge Base
- An option to start a Support Chat
- The My Account icon to access your profile, settings, the Request Migration section, our support articles, a link to our front-of-site, and the Logout button
At the bottom of the page, you can find:
- A Refer a friend button