Creating Lists for your Contacts
To grow your business and identify key groups of customers that have subscribed to your email newsletters, you are able to create groups or lists of recipients for your email campaigns to be sent to. This will help you refine the information you send to target those groups better, or even provide different marketing and promotions to different users. We will walk you through how to create these lists in your account from within your Contacts tabs.
- Click on Edit from the kebab menu for any of your existing contacts or click Add Contact
in the upper right.
- In the pop-up window you will see an area called lists at the bottom of the screen under the Address section. Click on Add your first list and begin by entering what you would like to title your list within the Name field and click the checkmark to the right to confirm the list name.
- Optional: Add multiple lists to break down and organize different target groups within your contacts.
- When you’re satisfied with the list, click the Done button in the bottom right of the window to save the lists to your account.
- The lists will now display as a checklist for all of your contacts. You will be able to select which lists to new and existing contacts to.