Creating Buy Now Buttons Using Google Checkout in BaseKit
You can sell products on your website using Google Checkout. It's as easy as adding a new widget to your site.
To get started, open BaseKit and follow the instructions below:
- Open the E-commerce section of your widgets panel in Basekit.
- Drag and drop the Google Buy Now widget to an appropriate location on your page.
- If you have not previously done so, you will be prompted to enter your Google Checkout Merchant ID so that payments can be made to the correct location.
- Click the gear icon to bring up the widget setting drawer.
- For each product, provide a name, price and description.
- Click Save to confirm your changes.
Once you have added your products to your website, you may wish to improve your search rankings by using Basekit's built in SEO tools.