Creating and Adding Redeemable Coupons - goMobi
One of the unique features of goMobi is the ability to create and add your own coupons.
To add coupons to your mobile site, you will want to start in the Features tab.
- Select Coupons from the left side menu.
- You can add up to 6 coupons to your site.
- Enter a name for your coupon in the Offer Name field.
- Add a description of the coupon offer in the Describe Your Coupon field.
- If you would like to add an image to the coupon, click the image button on the toolbar.
- In the next field, add an expiration date to the coupon.
- Expired coupons will be automatically removed from your site.
- To make the coupon redeemable:
- Click the Redeem Options box.
- Make sure that the Make this coupon redeemable checkbox is checked.
- Select your coupon's limits or make it unlimited.
- Select the customer information you wish to capture.
- Add an email address where you wish to receive customer information.
- Add a confirmation message to your customer.
- Click Add to site to save your changes.
- Add any additional coupons by clicking the Add coupon link which appears in the left menu after you add your first coupon.