Create a Page Folder in BaseKit
Creating a page folder in Basekit allows you to organize your pages by creating a sub navigation structure. To make a new page folder:
- Hover over the ADD menu at the top of the navigation panel.
- Click Create Folder.
- Give the new folder a name.
Adding Pages to Your New Folder
Once you have created your new folder, you can add pages to it to establish some navigation. There are two ways to add a page to your new folder: you can create a new page or add an existing page as detailed in the instructions below.
- In the left menu, hover over the page that you wish to move into the folder.
- Click the adjacent down arrow.
- From the drop-down list, click Name and URL, and a pop-up window will open.
- Under Move Page to, click the drop-down box and select the folder that you wish to move the page to.
- Click the Save button to move the page to its new folder.