Create a Buy Now Button for Selling Items via PayPal in BaseKit
As of June 19, 2013, BaseKit is unavailable on new Shared (SW) accounts; however, WordPress is an excellent alternative to this builder. The instructions on how to install WordPress are discussed in the article: How to Install WordPress With Softaculous.
You can sell products on your website using PayPal. It's as easy as adding a new widget to your site.
To get started, open Basekit and follow the instructions below:
- Open the E-commerce section of your widgets panel.
- Drag and drop the PayPal Buy Now widget to an appropriate location on your page.
- If you have not previously done so, you will be prompted to enter your PayPal details so that payments can be made to the correct location.
- Click the gear icon to bring up the widget settings drawer.
- Provide the name, price and shipping fee (if applicable) for the product.
- Click Save to confirm your changes.
Once you have added your products to your website, you may wish to improve your search rankings by using Basekit's built in SEO tools.