How to Copy a Section in the Express Editor
- GATOR WEBSITE BUILDER CONTENT -
You can now copy any section other than the header or footer within your Express Editor site and move it to another location within your website.
How to copy a Section
- Launch the site editor by choosing Edit Site from your account.
- Navigate to the desired page, and click on the section you want to edit.
- From the upper right corner, click the Duplicate icon to copy the section on your webpage.
Here is a quick walkthrough:
- You can move around the duplicated page by clicking the ˄ (Up) or ˅ (Down) button located in the top-right corner of the workspace editor.