Changing Theme Design in the Express Editor
To Change the Design of your ThemeThe Theme button is the starting point to change the overall look of your website.
- Begin by launching your website editor and choosing Edit Site.
- Go to the Theme tab on the Left-Hand side of the editor.
Your first option will be to change colors. For more information on changing colors, see: Changing Colors of the Site in Express Editor.
- To toggle through the different font options, select Fonts.
- You will have the option to change the font size between Small, Medium, and Large.
- You will also have the option to change the font style; you can either select Presets or Custom.
- If you choose Presets, it will keep the site consistent and change all the fonts accordingly.
- If you choose Custom, you will have the option to change the Title font and the Paragraph font.
Your next option will be to turn animation for your site on and off. For more information on animations, see Animations in Express Editor.
To change the alignment in certain sections, depending on the theme of the section, you can elect to have a photo on one side and text on the other; or you can toggle between left, center, or right orientations that will change the location of the text within that section. For more information on alignment. check out: Alignment in the Express Editor
Store, Blog, and Booking Tool
When you change the theme of your website from Express Editor, the Store, Blog, and Booking page themes are all included!
Example Store page:
Example Blog Page:
Example Booking Page: