Changing Section Colors
Looking for help for the Gator Website Builder product? Please see Gator's Knowledge Base.
This content only applies to those using Gator Website Builder.You can make changes to individual colors of an Element or Section relative to how you make other changes with the designer:
- To begin changing select colors of a section, start within your website editor.
- Next, click on the Section or the background of the section and ensure nothing else is selected. See the red target in the image below. There are no elements here, so clicking here will lead to step 3.
- Once you click the Section Background, the website builder will display two separate menus:
- The orange Sections Menu.
- The Advanced Settings Menu on the right.
- Optional: If the Advanced Settings Menu does not appear, click the Gear icon on the far-right of the Sections Menu.
- Choose Style from the Advanced Settings Menu.
- In this area, you can then change the Color, Picture, and Border style for just the selected section to your desired look.