Change Name Servers with Bluehost
While HostGator cannot modify domains at third party registrars on your behalf, we can provide you with instructions on how to do so. Here's how you can update your domain at Bluehost.
Step 1: Find Out Name Servers for Your Hosting Account
The first is to find out which name servers you should use for your HostGator hosting account. This varies by server and type of hosting. For instructions on how to find out your name servers, please read the article:
Step 2: Changing Name Servers
- Log into your Bluehost control panel.
- In the Domains section, click the Domain Manager.
- Choose your domain name.
- Click the Name Servers tab.
- Select Use Custom Name Servers.
- Enter the settings from step 1.
- Click Save Name Server Settings.
HostGator customers can change their domain DNS within the cPanel interface. For more information, please see the related article: