Change Contact Form Email
Setting up a contact form on your page is one of, if not, the essential pieces for building a website; next to having a phone number or a street address listed.
Maybe you just upgraded your email to a domain-specific address and now need to change your contact forms? Perfect, you're in the right place! Giving visitors an updated and accurate way to reach you means you're more likely to get the results you set out to get! In this article, we will learn how to change your contact form email quickly and.
Pro Tip: Although you may use several email addresses for notifications, the builder's contact forms can only support one address at a time. If you need to receive notifications at multiple addresses, we recommend setting up email forwards from the first address that point to the other addresses.
Updating the Contact Form email
1. Log into your HostGator website builder and navigate to the page that contains your contact form.
Pro Tip: If you are updating multiple forms with different fields, you will have to run through these steps separately for each form.
2. Physically click on the form to see its settings tool-bar appear directly above the form
3. From the settings tool-bar, select the "More" option to expand the menu.
4. From the expanded Menu, Select "Advanced" to see the "Pop-Up Settings Menu" appear.
5. From the Pop-up settings menu at the top right-hand corner, select settings.
6. Enter your new email in the space provided. (Forwarded Addresses will be available from your email client's settings.)
That's It. You should start receiving the email to the updated address as soon as you publish these changes.
Pro Tip: It's essential that you PUBLISH your website to see these changes. For more information about adding a sign-up form or checking form submissions you can review: Add A Signup Form (VIDEO)