Change Contact Form Email
Setting up a contact form on your page is one of, if not, the essential pieces for building a website; next to having a phone number or a street address listed.
Have you recently upgraded your email to a domain-specific address and now need to change where your contact forms notify you at? Perfect, you're in the right place! Giving visitors an up-to-date and accurate way to reach you means you're more likely to get the results you set out to get! In this article, we will learn how to change your contact form email quickly.
Updating the Contact Form email
- Log in to your HostGator website editor and begin on the page that contains your contact form. Pro Tip: If you are updating multiple forms with different fields, you will have to run through these steps separately for each form.
- Click on the Form to see its settings toolbar appear directly above it.
- From the settings toolbar, select the More option to expand the menu.
- Select Advanced from the expanded menu to see the Advanced Settings Menu appear.
- From the Advanced Settings Menu in the right-hand corner, select Settings.
- Enter your new email in the space under Email Address. (Forwarded Addresses will be available from your email client's settings.)
- You’ve now completed all the steps needed to update your contact form! To begin receiving emails from this contact form, make sure to use the buttons at the top to Save and Publish your site for the changes to go live.