- GATOR WEBSITE BUILDER CONTENT -
Hosting accounts you sign up for through your Gator account are set to renew automatically, per the Terms of Service agreed upon signup. The cost for your yearly subscriptions will vary depending on your selected term length and plan type. All services should be paid before expiration dates to avoid interruption.
If, for some reason, you would like your account not automatically renewed, or if you would like to cancel your account, continue reading.
Cancel your account:
You can request a cancelation of your Gator account in the following ways:
- Email into support: If you would like to delete your account, please email [email protected], and one of our support team members will reach out to you within 48 business hours with confirmation.
- Chat into support: Chat with a Live Agent to get instant account cancelations or set a date at least 15 days before your bill date for the account to expire.
- Turn off Automatic Renewal: Keep reading below to see the steps for turning off automatic renewals.
Turning off automatic renewals:
You can turn off the automatic renewal feature from within your HostGator account by navigating to the following area:
- Log in to your Gator account and select My Account from the left navigation tab.
- From the My Account Screen, Select Services in the top left menu bar.
- To the right of the Plans, select the 3 vertical dots menu.
- A new menu will appear with Reassign or Do Not Renew options. Select the Do not Renew option to turn off automatic renewals.
- A pop-up will appear to confirm your selection. To proceed, click Confirm Cancelation.
- Once you have confirmed auto-renewal cancelation, you will see a success bar at the bottom of the page showing the action is processing.