Animations in Express Editor
Animations within Express Editor give life to the theme you have chosen. As you search for a theme, you may find that it has Animations or Effects which effortlessly allow for a more dynamic website.
In this article, we will cover how to enable and disable the animations so you can have complete control over the look and feel of your website.
- To begin, launch the site editor by choosing Edit Site from your account.
- Select Theme from the left of the editor.
- You will see an overview of your website appear with a menu slide out from the side. From the menu on the left-hand side, click the tab Animations.
- Click the Slider at the right of Enable animation to either Activate or Deactivate the animations feature of your theme. If activated, you can also choose between Short and Long Animations, meaning: the length in which the animation will run on the page when first viewed. Pro tip: A longer animation duration will make the effect appear slower, where a short animation duration will make the effect appear quicker.
- That’s it! Your animations will now be completely “on” or “off” depending on which option you select. Be sure to Publish your site for the changes to go live.