Animations in Express Editor
Animations within Express Editor give life to the theme you have chosen. As you search for a theme, you may find Animations or Effects that effortlessly allow for a more dynamic website.
In this article, we will cover how-to enable and disable the animations to have complete control over the look and feel of your website.
- To begin, launch the site editor by choosing Edit Site from your account.
- Select Theme from the left of the editor.
- You will see an overview of your website appear with a menu slide out from the side. From the menu on the left-hand side, click the tab Animations.
- Click the Slider at the right of Enable animation to either Activate or deactivate your theme's animations feature. If activated, you can also choose between Short and Long Animations, meaning: the length in which the animation will run on the page when first viewed.
Pro tip: A longer animation duration will make the effect appear slower, where a short animation duration will make the effect appear quicker.
- That’s it! Your animations will now be completely “on” or “off,” depending on which option you select. Be sure to Publish your site for the changes to go live.