This content only applies to Gator Website Builder hosting plans which are accessible by going to app.gator.com.
For more articles, check out the HostGator Gator Website Builder category
or directly access the Gator Knowledge Base.
Adjusting the Page Alignment
- Launch the site editor by choosing Edit Site from your account.
- Click on the Section you would like to change the alignment. Be sure the title of the section matches the section you are on. For example, you will want Media/Text to show, not Navigation.
- On the right side of the editor, you will have an area labeled Layout Settings with the option for Content Alignment.
- The box to the right is a drop-down where you can select your preferred alignment.
- You can test the alignment tool with the various sections and designs to create the website design you like the best and showcase your work for a clean and professional look.
- Be sure to Save and Publish your changes to make them live.