Alignment in the Express Editor
Adjusting the Page Alignment
- To begin, launch the site editor by choosing Edit Site from your account.
- Click on the Section you would like to change the alignment of. Be sure the title of the section matches the section you are on. For example, you will want Media/Text to show and not Navigation.
- On the right side of the editor you will have an area labeled Layout Settings with the option for Content Alignment.
- The box to the right is a drop-down that you can select the Alignment of choice.
- You can test the alignment tool with the various sections and designs to create the website design that you like the best, and showcase your work for a clean and professional look.
- Be sure to Save and Publish your changes to make them live.