Adjusting Images in the Express Editor
Looking for help for the Gator Website Builder product? Please see Gator's Knowledge Base.
This content only applies to those using Gator Website Builder.
Adjusting images with Zoom and Move
- To begin, launch your website editor by choosing Edit Site.
- From within the website editor, hover over an Image element within a section, so you see the icons toolbar appear.
- Click on the first icon to begin editing the image’s position and zoom.
- Clicking and dragging the Image within the frame allows you to choose the positioning of the image.
- Using the slider in the pop-out box, you can adjust how zoomed-in or out the image is within the frame.
- Once you have the image to your liking click outside of the picture to deselect it.
Adjusting Images’ Crop and Colors
- Hover over an image element within a section, so you see the icons toolbar appear.
- Click on the Select Image icon.
- You can edit stock images or your own images. If editing your own, select My Images.
- Hover over the image and select Edit.
- From here you have several options.
- Adjust Color
- Size or Cropping
- Once you are happy with your adjustments, select Use Image.
- Your image will appear in the box you had originally selected.
- Be sure to Save and Publish your changes to make them live.
Pro tip: see here if you would like to learn about changing the image entirely Adding Images in the Express Editor.