Adjusting images in the Express Editor
Looking for help for the GATOR Builder by HostGator Website Builder product? Please see GATOR's Knowledge Base.
This content only applies to those using GATOR Builder by HostGator.
- To begin, launch your website editor by choosing Edit site.
- From within the website editor, hover over an image element within a section, so you see three icons appear.
- Click on the pencil icon to begin editing the image.
- You will see a blue outline appear around the image area; clicking and dragging the image within the frame allows you to choose the positioning of the image.
- Using the slider in the pop-out box, you can adjust how 'zoomed in' or 'out,' the image is within the frame; as well as the placement.
- Once you have the image to your liking select the OK button to save the image change.
Pro tip: see here if you would like to learn about changing the image entirely Adding Images in the Express Editor.