Adjusting Images in the Express Editor
Adjusting images with Zoom and Move
- To begin, launch your website editor by choosing Edit Site.
- From within the website editor, hover over an Image element within a section, so you see the icons toolbar appear.
- Click on the first icon to begin editing the image’s position and zoom.
- Clicking and dragging the Image within the frame allows you to choose the positioning of the image.
- Using the slider in the pop-out box, you can adjust how zoomed-in or out the image is within the frame.
- Once you have the image to your liking click outside of the picture to deselect it.
Adjusting Images’ Crop and Colors
- Hover over an image element within a section, so you see the icons toolbar appear.
- Click on the Select Image icon.
- You can edit stock images or your own images. If editing your own, select My Images.
- Hover over the image and select Edit.
- From here you have several options.
- Adjust Color
- Size or Cropping
- Once you are happy with your adjustments, select Use Image.
- Your image will appear in the box you had originally selected.
- Be sure to Save and Publish your changes to make them live.
Pro tip: see here if you would like to learn about changing the image entirely Adding Images in the Express Editor.