Adding Tags to a Blog Post
- GATOR WEBSITE BUILDER CONTENT -
Bloggers and content writers alike should provide the audience/visitors reading their blog with Tags to help quickly identify the purpose of a written work. A tag is a bit of text that addresses the topic in a specific post and focuses on that category.
Usually, a tag is two to three words long and expresses critical things about the topic, similar to keywords. Tags help viewers find and determine relevance. It is good to incorporate tags on a blog when specific things inform your audience on or multiple areas covered.
You can add tags to your blog by following these steps
- Navigate to your blog by logging into your website editor and then click Blog from the left-hand toolbar.
- Select Manage Posts.
- Select Edit on the post you would like to add tags to or click Create New Post to begin a new blog post.
- Now you will be on the Blog Post Page, where you will see all the different areas where you can add content to and stylize your post.
- Look for the Tags section to the right-hand side and begin adding in your tags, separating each with a comma.
- Click Save Post to do just that, and you’re done!