Looking for help for the GATOR Builder by HostGator Website Builder product? Please see GATOR's Knowledge Base.
This content only applies to those using GATOR Builder by HostGator.
SoundCloud is a widely popular music sharing platform that enables users to upload, stream, promote, and share audio files.
Whether you have music, eBooks, or online learning files, you can easily upload those to SoundCloud(s) user-friendly platform and link that to your website. Continue reading to find out how to add and link a SoundCloud audio player to your Gator account.
To add music using Sound Cloud.
- Log into your website builder and select the Sound Cloud option by navigating through Elements> Music> Sound Cloud.
- Drag the Element into the location you would like the audio player to appear on the page.
- The Settings pop-up menu will appear once you click on or set the audio player on your page.
Linking to Your Sound Cloud
- From the Widgets Settings pop-up menu, look for and replace the Track URL for your Sound Cloud URL.
- Click Finish to save this change.
Pro Tip: We recommend creating your SoundCloud account before attempting to add this feature so that the process is simple: https://soundcloud.com/