Adding More of an Element in the Express Editor
To Add another Element
1. To begin, launch the site editor by choosing Edit Site from your account.
2. Choose the section where you would like to add the new button.
If no button exists in the section you are working in, simply add a button by clicking the 'button' slider in the right menu.
3. Next, click on one of the buttons and a menu bar will appear above the selected button.
4. Choose the + sign from the menu bar to add an additional button.
5. The new button will appear beside the original. You can then click on the text to delete and alter what the button says.