Adding Google Analytics and HTML Code to Express Editor
To add the Google Analytics or HTML code to Express Editor:
- Begin by launching your website editor by choosing Edit Site.
- Go to the Settings tab from the left of the editor.
- Then, select HTML Injection from the left menu.
- From here, paste your HTML Code into the open space provided. Pro Tip: You can add HTML to either the header of your site or to the Body end/Footer by using the taps at the top.
- When you have your code added, choose Apply at the bottom of the window.
- Finally, to apply your code to the live version of your site, make sure to Publish your changes to the web.
Pro Tip: For more assistance with this, you can refer back to this guide directly from Google: Using Google Analytics Tag