How To Add G Suite
Another insanely useful tool from Google is their Business Solution known as, G Suite. With this add-on, you can escape the headaches of using free web-based email services and opt for an all-inclusive Business email; and what's even better, G Suite is more than just email! With cloud-based spreadsheets and document editing tools, you can quickly collaborate on projects with stakeholders or meet with clients in real time over the Hangouts network.
There are many impressive features of G Suite you can review online, for now, continue reading to find out more about adding this feature to your account. Included in this article, we will discuss what you need to do to Get Started with G Suite as well as where to go to access your G Suite accounts, costs, requirements, and troubleshooting.
To Get Started, you can either:
- Click Email from the left-hand menu of your main account dashboard.
- Or -
- Click on App Market from the left-hand menu, then search for and Select the G Suite option.
- Once you select G Suite, you will land on the main details page where you will be prompted to choose a domain name if you have one.
Note: If you do not yet own a domain name, you will first need to purchase one to begin using G Suite. Since you receive one (1) free year of domain registration with an upgraded account, we recommend this option. You can always skip this and buy a domain name and G Suite.
- Complete your purchase by walking through the checkout flow and selecting the number of seats (email addresses) that you need as well as the term length.
Note: The Total Yearly Cost of Subscription bills at $72/year. Since this is a third party product, there may be a delay in your order process. Once setup is complete, your first account becomes the admin account. You can change this at any time from your admin console.
Access Your Google Email:
- To log into Google and access your email, click the Read Email button from the Manage G Suite details.
You may need to re-enter your email address and password for your G Suite account, which is the email and password that you just created.
We're Here To Help:
If you have any difficulty setting up G Suite or using the Google tools, there are multiple support teams happy to assist you.
Just make sure to contact the support team that can help you best.
Contact HostGator's Support Team For:
- All issues involving your website builder dashboard
- Billing issues related to G Suite
- Eligibility for G Suite tools
- Signing up for G Suite
- Adding or deleting users from your account
- Admin privilege changes
Contact Google's Support Team For:
- Administrator privilege definitions
- Creating a group
- Migrate mail, contacts & calendars
- Setting up Google Sync on mobile