Adding or Editing a Logo in the Express Editor
- GATOR WEBSITE BUILDER CONTENT -
This content only applies to Gator Website Builder hosting plans which are accessible by going to app.gator.com.
For more articles, check out the HostGator Gator Website Builder category
or directly access the Gator Knowledge Base.
For brand recognition and consistency across platforms, you can add a logo that appears on your site and social media. When added, a logo will automatically be synced in all places where your logo appears on the site.
Adding a Logo
- To begin, launch your website editor by choosing Edit site.
- On the left-hand panel, choose Settings.
- On the window that appears, select the Logo tab.
- Select Click to add your logo.
- Here you will have a few options; the first one will be to Create a new logo. To read more about how to create a logo using our logo maker, click Getting Started with LogoBuilder.
- The second option will be to upload your logo. This will allow you to choose a logo from a file on your computer.
- You may also have options of logos that have already been uploaded or created. For this purpose, we will choose one already created.
- Clicking on it will add it to the logo section in your settings.
- Click Apply.
- Your logo will appear in your header or footer if you have these elements active.
Resizing the Logo
Sometimes you may want your logo to be bigger or smaller.
- Hover over your logo until the gear appears. Click on the Gear icon.
- You will now have the choice of changing the size from small to extra large.
Changing the Logo
Once you have a logo added, you may at some point want to change the logo.
- Hover over the logo and click on the Gear. In the toolbar, click on the smaller gear, or choose settings on the left-hand dashboard.
- Click on the picture in the logo section. Then click on the Image icon.
- Click on your new logo.
- Click Apply.
- It will then be loaded into the place of the original logo.
- Be sure to Save and Publish your changes to make them live.