Adding or Editing a Logo in the Express Editor
For brand recognition and consistency across platforms, you can add a logo that appears on your site and social media. When added, a logo will automatically be synced in all places where your logo appears on the site.
- To begin, launch your website editor by choosing Edit site.
- On the left-hand panel, choose Settings.
- On the window that appears, select the Logo tab.
- Click on the words Click to add your logo.
- Here you will have a few options, the first one will be to Create new logo. To read more about how to create a logo using our logo maker, click Getting Started with LogoMaker.
- The second option will be to upload your logo. This will allow you to choose a logo from a file on your computer.
- You may also have options of logos that have already been uploaded or created. For this purpose, we will choose one already created.
- Clicking on it will add it to the logo section in your settings.
- Click Apply.
- Your logo will appear in your header or footer if you have these elements active.
Sometimes you may want your logo to be bigger or smaller.
- Hover over your logo until the gear appears. Click on the Gear icon.
- You will now have the choice of changing the size from small to extra large.
- Hover over the logo and click on the Gear. In the toolbar that appears, click on the smaller gear, or choose settings on the left-hand dashboard.
- Click on the picture in the logo section. Then click on the Image icon.
- Click on your new logo.
- Click Apply.
- It will then be loaded into the place of the original logo.
- Be sure to Save and Publish your changes to make them live.