Adding/Deleting a Section - Express Editor
Looking for help for the Gator Website Builder product? Please see Gator's Knowledge Base.
This content only applies to those using Gator Website Builder.
Adding a Section
- To begin, start within any page in your intelligent website editor.
- On your pages between the sections and in the toolbar on the left, you will see a + symbol. Click on the + symbol between the sections or from the navigation on the left where you would like to add a new section.
- You will now see an area open where you can choose the type of section you would like to add, as well as various layouts to pick from.
- Click on any of the options to add it as a new section.
Deleting a Section
- When you are in the editor, begin by clicking on the section you would like to delete.
- Look to the upper right corner of the selection, and you will see three icons have appeared.
- Click on the trashcan icon to delete the selected section.