Adding/Deleting a Section - Express Editor
Looking for help for the GATOR Builder by HostGator Website Builder product? Please see GATOR's Knowledge Base.
This content only applies to those using GATOR Builder by HostGator.
Adding a Section
- To begin, start within any page in your intelligent website editor.
- On your pages between the sections and in the toolbar on the left, you will see a + symbol. Click on the + symbol between the sections or from the navigation on the left where you would like to add a new section.
- You will now see an area open where you can choose the type of section you would like to add, as well as various layouts to pick from.
- Click on any of the options to add it as a new section.
Deleting a Section
- When you are in the editor, begin by clicking on the section you would like to delete.
- Look to the upper right corner of the selection, and you will see three icons have appeared.
- Click on the trashcan icon to delete the selected section.