This content only applies to Gator Website Builder hosting plans which are accessible by going to app.gator.com.
For more articles, check out the HostGator Gator Website Builder category
or directly access the Gator Knowledge Base.
- To add a team member, begin by going to your Booking tool.
- Click on Manage Bookings for the site you wish to modify the Team Members on.
- Go to Settings and click the Edit Team Members button inside the Team Members tile.
- Click Edit Team Members.
- Click on the Add Team Member button at the top right corner.
- Within the panel that opens, add the employee's Name and the Services they can perform.
- Optional: In this area, you can also add the employee’s Job Title, Email Address, Phone number, and Photo.
- Click Save.
- Go back to Settings and click on Set availability under Bookable hours to add the hours that the employee can be booked and work for.
- When you’ve finished filling out all the desired fields, click Save in the top right.
- Start within your Team tab, where you can see all your employees.
- Find the team member you would like to delete and click the three-dot menu in the bottom right of the tile.
- In the options that appear, select Delete.
- Next, you will have a pop-up to confirm that you are deleting the employee with the option to notify any clients currently with booked appointments assigned to that employee.
- Choose Delete to confirm your choice permanently.