Adding and Deleting Pages in the Express Editor
Keep up to date with your information, by adding and deleting pages on your site. No matter if you are a business or a hobbyist, there are plenty of pages you can add. On the Express editor, you can add up to 50 pages to your site.
You can name your pages anything that pertains to your site. If you have multiple locations for your business, you can make each page focused on the different locations, adding all the necessary sections in each page.
Adding a New Page
- To begin, launch your website editor by choosing Edit Site.
- Select Pages on the left-hand menu.
- To add a new page, select New Page.
- If you need to nest this new page under a previous page there are two ways to do this. The first is to click on the drop-down at the top of the popup window.
- Choose the page you would like to nest the New Page under.
Protip: If you have several pages you would like to have in a drop-down menu, read more in this article How to Create Drop-Down Menus in the Express Editor
- Name your New Page.
- Your page URL will automatically fill in.
- If you would like a URL to be different from the page name, click off the slider button next to URL matches page name and then rename the URL.
- If you want to hide the page from the navigation menu, click on the slider next to Show in navigation.
- Click Apply at the bottom right corner.
- You may now edit the new page that you created.
Deleting a Page from your Site
- Select Pages in the left-hand menu.
- Hover over the page you would like to delete. Click on the three-dot kebob menu that appears.
- Then choose Delete.
Protip: Remember this content will be lost after you delete the page.
- Be sure to Save and Publish your changes to see them live.