Adding and Deleting Pages in the Express Editor
Keep up to date with your information by adding and deleting pages on your site. Whether you are a business or a hobbyist, there are plenty of pages you can add. On the Express editor, you can add up to 50 pages to your site.
You can name your pages anything that pertains to your site. If you have multiple locations for your business, you can make each page focused on the different locations, adding all the necessary sections on each page.
Adding a New Page
- To begin, launch your website editor by choosing Edit Site.
- Select Pages on the left-hand menu.
- To add a new page, select New Page.
- Once you click on the New Page option, you can select if what kind of page (blank or external link), dynamic app page, or page templates. Ensure to click Add page button on the lower-left corner to add the selected page.
- If you need to nest this new page under a previous page, here's a way to do this. First, click the new page on the Pages menu and put it underneath on the Parent Page. Next, slightly drag the page to the right. The Parent page will automatically nest the page and will create a sub-menu. Here is a quick walkthrough down below:
Protip: If you have several pages you would like to have in a drop-down menu, read more in this article How to Create Drop-Down Menus in the Express Editor
Here is what it looks like in the Page menu options:
If you preview the website and hover your cursor on the parent page, it will show the drop-down menu of your page. Here's an example below:
Deleting a Page from your Site
- Select Pages in the left-hand menu.
- Hover over the page you would like to delete. Click on the three-dot kebob menu that appears.
- Then choose Delete.
Protip: Remember that this content will be lost after you delete the page.
- Be sure to Save and Publish your changes to see them live.