Adding an RSS News Feed to your Pages in BaseKit
You can tap into any publicly available news feed using the RSS widget.
The RSS widget is located in the SOCIAL area of the widgets panel.
- Drag and drop the RSS widget into an area of your page.
- Click on the widget to display the options tab.
- Click the gear icon to display the properties panel.
- Replace the default RSS URL with the URL of your chosen RSS feed. Press the Enter (Return) key when complete.
- Close the properties panel.
- Rearrange or delete unnecessary items on your page (such as images) and modify the size of your RSS feed to better suit your layout.
Congratulations! You now know how to aggregate news and update items from any publicly available RSS feed source on the web.