Adding Alt Text To Images Within The Express Editor
- GATOR WEBSITE BUILDER CONTENT -
Adding Alt Text to images on your website is a great way to make it accessible to all visitors and boost your ranking on Google. All photos added from our free photo library will automatically have alt text added. Still, we provide you the freedom to add and edit alt text on all images selected or manually uploaded.
- Begin by launching your intelligent editor from your Account Home. Click on the Edit Site button.
- Add an image or select an existing image on your website, and you will see a cog icon appear over the image.
- Click on the cog icon. The Inline Image Setting pop-up window will appear. Select the Alt Text tab.
- Within the Alt text box, enter the verbiage you would like about the image. You will want this to be a brief description of what you see in the image, no more than 1-2 sentences.
- Once you’re happy with your description, click on the Save button at the top to save the text to the image.
- The window will close, and you are finished! You can now continue to add more alt text to images or publish these changes to the web.