Adding Additional Buttons in the Express Editor
- GATOR WEBSITE BUILDER CONTENT -
To Add another Button
- To begin, launch the site editor by choosing Edit Site from your account.
- Choose the section where you would like to add the new button. If no button exists in the section you are working in, simply add a button by clicking the Button switch in the right side menu.
- Next, click on one of the Buttons, and a menu bar will appear above the selected button.
- Choose the + sign from the menu bar to add another button.
- The new button will appear beside the original. You can then click on the text to delete and alter what the button says.