Adding Additional Buttons in the Express Editor
Looking for help for the Gator Website Builder product? Please see Gator's Knowledge Base.
This content only applies to those using Gator Website Builder.
To Add another Button
- To begin, launch the site editor by choosing Edit Site from your account.
- Choose the section where you would like to add the new button. If no button exists in the section you are working in, simply add a button by clicking the Button switch in the right side menu.
- Next, click on one of the Buttons and a menu bar will appear above the selected button.
- Choose the + sign from the menu bar to add an additional button.
- The new button will appear beside the original. You can then click on the text to delete and alter what the button says.