Adding a Video in the Express Editor
When building your website, you may come across the ability to display videos. Once you have the video URL from Youtube, you can quickly add that to your website editor to view that clip live.
Whether the theme already has a video in it or you would like to add a new one to a section, this article will cover how to add the video element or change the Settings and URL once added.
Adding a Video
- To begin, launch into your website by selecting Edit Site.
- Select Sections from the left-hand menu or the Add Section button within the editor.
- In the search box, type in Video.
- Select Video.
- Several templates will show up. Choose the one that fits your site the best and click on it.
- On the right-hand side, there will be sliders. Here you can toggle on and off the Title, Description, Buttons, a Line, and the Subtitle.
- Hover over the video and click on the gear in the middle to open the Settings.
- Copy the Link to the youtube video from youtube and Paste it into the window that pops up. Pro Tip: The video must be set to public to display on your site.
- The settings under the link allow you to Autoplay, Loop the video, and have Controls show on the video.
- Click Save to add the video.
- Be sure to Save and Publish your site to make the changes live.