Adding a Video in the Express Editor
- GATOR WEBSITE BUILDER CONTENT -
When building your website, you may come across the ability to display videos. Once you have the video URL from Youtube, you can quickly add that to your website editor to view that clip live.
Whether the theme already has a video in it or you would like to add a new one to a section, this article will cover how to add the video element or change the Settings and URL once added.
Adding a Video
- To begin, launch your website by selecting Edit Site.
- Select Sections from the left-hand menu or the Add Section button within the editor.
- In the search box, type in Video.
- Select Video.
- Several templates will show up. Please choose the best one that fits your site and click on it.
- On the right-hand side, there will be sliders. You can toggle on and off the Title, Description, Buttons, a Line, and Subtitle.
- Hover over the video and click on the gear in the middle to open the Settings.
- Copy the Link to the youtube video and paste it into the window that pops up.
- The settings under the link allow you to Autoplay, Loop the video, and have Controls show on the video.
- Click Save to add the video.
- Be sure to Save and Publish your site to make the changes live.