Adding a Store to the Express Editor
- GATOR WEBSITE BUILDER CONTENT -
To Add a Store to your Express Editor:
Adding a Store to Your Website Through Sections
- Begin by launching your website editor and choosing Edit Site from your main Control Panel.
- From the editor Dashboard, select any + (Add Section Icon) between the sections.
- Select Store from the options on the left.
- From here, you will be able to choose the layout of your store section.
- If you have not already, you will be prompted to upgrade your Express Editor to the appropriate plan. If you have already upgraded, you will see a pop-up letting you know a store will be added to your site.
- Click on Manage Store to begin the store onboarding process.
- Click on Store in the left-hand menu.
- The first time you are about to make a store, a window will pop up asking you to Select your store. If you have a store not connected to a site yet, it will appear here or you can Create a new store.
- The next pop-up will ask if you would like to have us add a page or for you to add a section later.
- Click Go Ahead to have a store page added to your site. Pro Tip: Think of the Store Product Page as your Master Key. These pages don't get seen by any of your visitors, but the look of this page determines what the pages of your store look like that people DO see. The changes you make here will only affect the look of your Products when selected.