Adding a Flickr Image Gallery in BaseKit
As of June 19, 2013, BaseKit is unavailable on new Shared (SW) accounts; however, WordPress is an excellent alternative to this builder. The instructions on how to install WordPress are discussed in the article: How to Install WordPress With Softaculous.
The BaseKit site builder allows you to easily tap into any publicly available Flickr album or photo collection.
The Flickr widget is available in the SOCIAL section of the widgets panel.
- Drag and drop an instance of the Flickr widget onto your page.
- With the widget selected, click on the gear icon in the widgets options tab.
- You can type the direct URL of the album to display, or you can search for images based on a keyword or a specific user.
- You can also adjust the number of images to be displayed by changing the "quantity" shown.
- You can also adjust the number of images to be displayed.
- Now you can adjust the size and position of the gallery to suit your design and layout needs.
Congratulations! You now know how to add a Flickr image gallery to your pages.