Add A Signup Form (VIDEO)
Keeping in contact with your potential clients or customers is one of the primary reasons people built websites today. Whether you need to provide people your phone number, street address or email address it's important to be reachable in many ways just in case opportunity comes knocking!
Your Gator account has a built-in form tool that allows you to customize your form's questions and review them from your main design dashboard. In this article, we will cover How to Add a Contact Form to your pages as well as the Settings and How to Check Your Submissions.
Below is a video walkthrough for Adding a Contact Form.
You can set the contact form anywhere on your page. Once you drop your form, you can click on any of the text to change it. Keep reading to find out more about using forms.
Adding a Contact Form:
- From your main account dashboard, click the "+ Elements" tab on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Select the Contact Form option, which will appear immediately after clicking.
- Drag the form to your desired location then click on the form to "set" it in place.
- Once you set the form, you will see the Form Toolbar appear below where you can:
- Manage the Form Fields (Edit the text, re-order the selections, delete selections)
- Add Overlays or Animations
- Send Layer Back or Bring Layer Forward. (In front of or behind elements.)
- Duplicate or Delete layer
- More options (Gives more Color options, Docking, Shadow, and Glow features.)
- Click the Advanced tab to open the Form Settings pop-up menu.
Checking Your Submissions:
To access your Form Submissions, select the Manage Site tab in your main design dashboard, then click on Form Submissions.
From this menu, you will see who sent you a message, when, and the content of the submission.