Add a Navigation Menu
- GATOR WEBSITE BUILDER CONTENT -
In this article, we will cover how to add a Site Navigation element or Menu, a Button Menu also referred to as a Hamburger Menu or Mobile Menu, a Sections Menus, and Back-to-Top/Bottom buttons.
Adding Site Navigation:
- Begin within your drag and drop editor and from the navigation on the left, click the Elements tab.
- Search or scroll to the section for Site Navigation.
- From the Site Navigation section, you will see 5 options you can add to the page.
- Menu: Standard Site navigation bar with page names.
- Button Menu: A small, 3 lined navigation bar that lists page names when clicked.
- Sections Menu: A large button-style navigation of the page sections.
- Scroll Top/Bottom: Takes the user to the top/bottom of a page when clicked.
- To add a new menu, click the appropriate icon and place it where you want it on your page.
- When you have placed the element on the place, make sure to Save and Publish your site to make the changes go live.