Endurance Celebrates National Small Business Week By Spotlighting American Entrepreneurs Who Are #SMBSuperStars In Their Communities
Endurance's family of brands, including HostGator, Domain.com, iPage, A Small Orange and Business On Tapp also launch activities celebrating American small business.
Burlington, Mass(PRNewswire) May 5, 2015 --Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI), a leading provider of cloud-based platform solutions to help small and medium-sized businesses succeed online, today kicked off its celebration of National Small Business Week with its #SMBSuperStars campaign. Starting today and continuing through Friday, May 8, Endurance will recognize standout small business customers and profile them on its blog. Spearheaded by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), National Small Business Week is a weeklong celebration of American entrepreneurs. This year's theme, Dream Big, Start Small, highlights entrepreneurs and small business owners from all 50 states and U.S. territories.
The SBA found that in 2014 small businesses were responsible for creating nearly two million of the roughly three million new private-sector jobs in the United States. Additionally, according to the SBA, more than half of all Americans today either own or work for a small business.
Endurance's family of brands is also kicking off a number of different activities to celebrate National Small Business Week:
- HostGator will be offering 55% off hosting plans Monday through Wednesday, as well as hosting a series of webinars for small business owners on a variety of topics, including Search Engine Optimization and PPC. HostGator is also celebrating its sixth year sponsoring the Tour du Rouge, a 533 mile bike ride from Houston to New Orleans that benefits The American Red Cross. Follow @HostGator on Twitter or visit Hostgator.com/blog for more details.
- Domain.com is partnering with TechCrunch and .NYC, the official domain name of New York City, at TechCrunch Disrupt in Manhattan to support startups that want to leverage the brand power and international cachet of New York City to grow their businesses.
- iPage is sponsoring Business On Tapp's What Fuels You campaign. Business On Tapp will ask small business owners to share what motivates them for a chance to win a $100 gas gift card provided by iPage.
- A Small Orange is offering 25% off business hosting plans through Friday, May 8 with coupon code 'smallbusiness'.
- Business On Tapp invites small business owners to join the Flash Mob — helping real businesses get the extreme makeovers they need from other small business entrepreneurs.
All Press Releases