Tag Archives: reseller hosting
Written by Chad Bean
Friday, July 9th, 2010
Our Reseller Hosting clients might be happy to hear they have a new feature awaiting them in the form of over 400 brandable, support video tutorials.
For awhile now, HostGator has been using similar video tutorials to assist us in supporting our clients. Now our resellers will be able to access these tutorials in their Web Host Manager (WHM) and be able to:
- Install the tutorial system on any subdomain.
- Brand all the tutorials with your own company logo.
- Choose from 7 different portal themes.
- Customize your settings easily from WHM.
- Voice narrated and non-voice versions of each video.
- Generate the code to embed each branded video in your existing website or knowledge base
The videos cover many different topics to assist your own web hosting clients including:
- cPanel (w/ multiple skins)
- Domain Management (Various registrars)
- SiteBuilder & SiteStudio
- FTP (Multiple FTP Clients)
- E-mail (Multiple clients) & Webmail
- MySQL /phpMyAdmin
- WordPress, Joomla, Shopping Carts, etc.
Whether you’re a new reseller hosting customer, or an existing one, you can take advantage of these tutorials for free, no charge whatsoever.
To get started, please login to your Web Host Manager, click “Plugins”, and then click “Client Tutorials”.
You can get more information on how this works from the following video:
We will update these videos with newer versions as they become out-of-date at no additional charge. Video updates will be automatic and will not require any effort from the reseller. In the future, we have plans to expand the library to include more topics, a female narration option for each video, and more themes. We also plan on releasing packages tailored for our VPS and dedicated customers as well within the upcoming months. …